What is our purpose?
Our sole purpose is to glorify God.
Our priority is the gospel.
Our mission is to provide free resources for help with spiritual needs.
We are committed to our Lord Jesus Christ and all that we do is for Him. We are following His command to love one another.
His love is what compels us.
His gospel is what drives us.
We worship and serve the living and true God and we desire to uphold the authority and sufficiency of His scripture as the
source of all faith and truth. We desire to cultivate a Biblical worldview as the mark of a God-centered life. We are a
non-denominational Christian ministry seeking to bring people to the saving knowledge of the One True God through
the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We Believe in one God. We believe that there was no God before Him, nor shall there be any other God after Him. We believe He has eternally existed in three persons: The Father, The Son/Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. All three are co-equal, co-eternal, and fully God.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inerrant, inspired, infallible Word of God. We believe that the Scriptures hold supreme and final authority in all matters pertaining to not only faith and salvation, but also upon other areas as may the Scriptures touch upon.
- We believe that our Triune God made all things ex nihilo, or "out of nothing". We believe that God did not use evolutionary processes, but that He made all things as outlined in Genesis 1 and 2. He completed His creative work in 6 literal 24-hour consecutive periods of time, and then rested on the 7th day.
- We believe that all human beings are created in the image of God, but that with the entrance of sin into the world, we are born, and even conceived as sinners. We believe that no one has ever lived, except for the Lord Jesus, who has been sinless [Romans 3:23 ]. We believe that anyone who claims to be without sin at any point in life is deceiving him/herself [I John 1:8].
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back again in the same manner that he left and that every eye will see Him, and no one will have to be told that He has returned.[Matthew 24:26].
- We believe that Jesus Christ fulfilled the prophecies of the Old Testament concerning the Messiah. We believe that He died on the cross at Calvary to take the punishment from God the Father as a substitutionary sacrifice for our sins. We believe that He died, was buried, and rose on the third day. We believe that Jesus Christ is 100% man and 100% God. He was born to the virgin Mary and after he died, He was resurrected in a bodily state, albeit a glorified body. He now sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding on behalf of the saints.
- We believe that there is one and only one mediator between God and man. That mediator is Jesus. Other than the Holy Spirit, no one else intercedes for us. There is no other mediator between man and heaven. We do not believe that it is proper for a Christian to pray to anyone but God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Neither Mary, nor departed humans mediate for us and so it is improper to attempt to communicate with them.
- We believe that those who are not born-again and do not become a child of God through faith in Christ Jesus have a grim future that is beyond description. We believe that these persons will experience an eternity of conscious punishment in hell without end. We do not believe that God will annihilate anyone, nor will the punishment be upon those in an unconscious state. We also do not believe in "soul sleep". We believe that at the moment of death, our soul enters either eternal bliss, or eternal punishment dependent upon one thing: Did we truly believe in Jesus and receive His Spirit? We do not believe in purgatory.
- We believe that it is essential unto salvation for a person to be born again. Without this, there is no hope for him/her. To be born again means that we have received the Spirit of God because of our conscious declaration of faith in Christ Jesus. This rebirth does not happen to someone apart from their knowledge, nor does it occur to infants since it requires the pledge of a clean conscience towards God.[I Peter 3:21] We believe that the born-again believer should be baptized and enter the fellowship of a Bible-believing church.
- We believe that salvation is found in Jesus Christ only [Acts 4:12 ]. Salvation is by faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone, apart from our works. We believe that our "good works" merit us nothing in terms of salvation. We believe that it is impossible to enter heaven unless you have trusted in Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe that God has called His people to unity in the midst of diversity. We believe that there are certain essentials of the faith that one must believe to be saved. We also believe that there are other issues which are considered to be peripheral, rather than central, to faith in Jesus. In these matters, we shall not pass judgment on one another [Romans 14:13 ], and we will strive also to not unduly offend our brother or sister [Romans 14:15 ].